20110521

HBD to me @ St. Agatha Resort

HBD to me!
May 19,2011
St. Agatha Resort

Another year older, I thank God for this day!

We decided to have a celebration and family outing at St. Agatha Resort. The resort is located inside St. Agatha Homes at Sta. Rita, Guiguinto, Bulacan. I love this resort, the place is so lovely and relaxing. The water is so clean, there are lots of lifeguards, the whole place is clean including the restroom/shower room. I highly recommend this resort, best place to enjoy summer or enjoy the special day, like me enjoying my birthday at the pool! ^_^


St. Agatha Resort have a wave pool, kiddie pool, lap pool and jacuzzi. 

wave pool

 lap pool

kiddie pool 

jacuzzi


I love the wave pool here, operated every hour for less than 30 minutes up to 7pm. Swimming is so much fun with a wave splashing on, you're surely enjoy it.

my nephews scared of the waves ^_^

with waves

The resort also have a restaurant "Bistro Ambrosio", you may try to dine in and enjoy their affordable foods. 

me w/ mango shake

You'll surely enjoy your photo-ops with great scenery in this resort plus the relaxation that comes along.






You may visit their site for price rates http://stagatharesort.com/index.php

3 comments:

  1. Nice resort! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice resort. looks like you enjoyed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete