20141107

Thailand 2014 - For The Third Time!

Sawasdee Kah ^.^ I'm back to "The Land of Smiles" ~ Thailand. It's my third time to visit this country, first was way back 2012 with my friend Mhay, followed last year with my friend Cherry, it was part of my "Indochina Trip" and now for the third time with my dongsaeng and my favorite travel buddy ~ Tina. So I kinda noticed it was a yearly trip to Thailand, probably my next favorite country to visit >.<



TICKET

Booked our tickets last January of this year via Cebu Pacific Piso Fare, the total cost per person is 3862.62 php, no check in baggage.




MONEY MATTERS

I exchanged my PHP at Sanry's Robinsons Forum Branch. Exchange rate is 1.45 PHP = 1 BAHT. I suggest that you exchange your PHP here.


ACCOMMODATION

I booked 2 hotel/guesthouse in Thailand, one is near Suvarnabhumi Airport and the other one is in Bangkok.

BS RESIDENCE

Since we will arrived late in Thailand and we don't want to stay at the airport, I booked this hotel so we can have a good sleep. It is 5 minutes drive from the airport (free shuttle to and from the airport), the room is clean and spacious. The front desk is a Filipino, so checking in was smooth and easy.

BS Residence website: click here






SUNFLOWER PLACE

For the third time, it is indeed my favorite guesthouse in Bangkok "Sunflower Place". Too bad our room is located on the fifth floor wherein the wifi connection wasn't stable, but room is clean and spacious. There is a fridge in the room, large cabinet, television and hair dryer. They also provide free bottled water and free coffee/tea at the lobby.

Sunflower Place is near to BTS Saladaeng Station.

Sunflower Place website: click here





ITINERARY

Day 1
Chatujak Market



Terminal 21



Day 2
Ayutthaya

Platinum Fashion Mall



Day 3
Temple Tour

MBK Mall



Day 4
Madame Tussauds




No comments:

Post a Comment