20110807

MAYDAY PARADE Live in Manila!!!

It's so cool that Mayday Parade will go here in the Philippines for a concert, but I'm not really sure if I'm gonna watch these guys. My sister who loves Mayday so much insist me to watch so that she'll not be alone on the concert (watta tricky plan). So she already made reservation for the tickets, too bad that only gold tickets were left (she wanted VIP tix). No more excuses for me, even it will sacrifice my time of sleep and going to work. Only for Mayday Parade, only for Derek ^^, I love Mayday Parade too! I'm sure it's worth watching them.


Thanks to Sonic Boom from bringing these guys, at first I was confuse about the venue because it was "Meralco Theater", I mean .. it's a pop punk/rock band how can we jammed at the theater?! Though the venue was not that suitable, I still enjoy the night with their performance.

Starting the night with their front act "December Avenue"



Mayday's opening song "JAMIE ALL OVER!" See Derek's barefoot performance! Love him!





Setlist:

  • Jamie All Over
  • Kids in Love
  • When I Get Home You're so Dead
  • I'd Hate to be You When People Find Out What this Song is About
  • Three Cheers for Five Years
  • Terrible Things
  • If You Wanted a Song Written About You, All You had to Do was Ask
  • Anywhere but Here
  • Black Cat
  • You be the Anchor that Keeps my Feet on the Ground, I'll be the Wings that Keeps your Heart in the Clouds
  • Get Up
Encore
  • Jersey

Here are some pics of their performance!











That was really awesome performance by MAYDAY PARADE! Derek and Jake's voice sync so well. I love these guys, I hope they'll come back soon.

Encore:


Lucky VIP ticket holders get the chance to have an autograph signing with Mayday Parade.


Mayday Parade rocks Manila! An hour of great performance, I enjoyed watching them live and I'll surely miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment