20111004

WESTLIFE Live in Manila 2011

The Gravity Tour
Smart Araneta Coliseum
September 29, 2011


Westlife the Irish pop group is coming again to Manila. Well actually I'm not a fan of this boy band, during the boyband craze I go gaga with Backstreetboys! It just happen that my friend "Toyei" wants to watch these guys so much and insist us to accompany him on that night. I'm a good friend ^^ se-rious-ly :P


The show starts with some front acts, which I'm not familiar, I didn't put too much attention ^^

It was already 9pm when Westlife comes on stage with some intro.... (somehow I get excited too ^^)






My eyes was on Nicky, he kinda looks like David Becham, sooooo handsome!


I love how the way they interact with the fans, that was awesome!


Setlist:
When You're Looking Like That
World Of Our Own
What Makes A Man
Safe
Home
My Love
Beautiful Tonight
Medley:
Viva La Vida (Coldplay Cover)
Only Girl (in the World) (Rihanna cover)
The Time (Birty Bit) (Black Eyed Peas cover)
Bad Romance (Lady Gaga cover)
Seasons in The Sun
You Raise Me Up
I'm Already There
I Will Reach You
Flying Without Wings

Encore:
What About Now
Uptown Girl


I'm happy that Toyei enjoyed the show (I can really feel it), he was singing along like a truly die hard fan of Westlife ^^ Well I enjoyed the show too, good performers! Though they aged, their voices was still good, and what more can I say with the moves, still trying some dance steps huh, *fan service*



Thanks to Dayly Entertainment for bringing Gravity Tour here in Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment