20120309

One Year of Blogging

Yay~ My first anniversary of blogging! My very first post last year (March 9,2011) was about my Super Show 3 experience. I had a blast last year, I couldn't find a way to express my feelings about the concert so I decided to start blogging! I figured then to start to blog my unforgettable experiences in this life of mine ^_^

Looking back to my post, I also enjoyed reading it and reminiscing my past experiences, my travels, etc. Ooopss looking now I've reached 11,334 page views, thanks for reading my blog ^_^ Also thanks for following my blog :)

I had my celebration last night at the Big Dome ^^ It was the Smash Project 2012 concert featuring DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL, THE USED, THE CAB & COBRA STARSHIP with the smashing front acts Slapshock, Chicosci, Urbandub, Typecast and One Buck Short. (guess this would be my next entry right? ^^)

My blog is more on travel and concerts, I'm excited to blog about the concert and cd signing of my fave bands ^^. For my travel this year I already blog about South Korea as my first stop for 2012 and I'm so happy that it would also be my last stop country for this year, I really love South Korea ^_^

Happy Anniversary to my blog ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment