20130812

Indochina Trip 2013: Clark to Bangkok

Finally my "first" international trip for this year, it's been 8 months since my last trip abroad and so happy that I'm flying again. Another "first" is this backpacking trip that covers three (3) countries! Yes 3!!! Indochina Trip to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam! Of course my "first" time in Cambodia and Vietnam and my "first" time backpacking! "First" time flying Tiger Airways and last but not the least my "first" time flying from Clark International Airport!



How to go to Clark Airport:
From TriNoma
Ride the bus located at TriNoma beside Mercury Drug
Schedule from TriNoma to Clark Airport : 3:00am, 5:00am, 8:00am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm
Fare: 200

I'm not aware of the schedule, we went to TriNoma around 10 'o clock in the morning and I was surprised  to know that the bus will leave at 12:30pm, our flight is 3 'o clock in the afternoon, of course we still need to check in at least 2 hours before our flight. What we do is take the bus at the other side of TriNoma near Landmark Supermarket, we ride Victory Liner going to Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga, the fare is 133php. Then at the terminal, you can ride the VAN straight to Clark International Aiport with the fare of 100php.


Clark Airport

Travel Tax is 1620php
Terminal fee is 450php (cheaper by 100php from NAIA 3)



Check in area



Tiger Airways


Waiting to board at Gate 2, the area is just small compared to NAIA Terminal 3, I think NAIA Terminal 4 is much bigger. Anyways, I enjoyed the free wifi that keeps me busy while waiting.


Bangkok in a few hours.....

1 comment:

  1. Your post is very helpful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete