20120512

Donghae and Siwon on Bench!

Finally Bench goes Kpop! I'm so HAEppy that Bench chooses Super Junior's Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon to be the new model of Bench.




What makes me more HAEppy is when I see their billboards around EDSA which was posted second week of May 2012!

SiHae on Bench at Quezon Avenue (cr: Cathleen Catapia via FB)



DONGHAE's Billboard at Edsa Guadalupe (cr. naughty noona via FB)



Yay ~ fanboys policeman? ~kekeke~  (cr. Ryeo Mae Shin)


Can't help but smile when I see these big billboards of Donghae and Siwon!!!! ^_^

DONGHAE & SIWON! omaygawd!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! (cr.sarahpascasio)


I just hope the billboard will last forever! ^_^ Don't change it please! ^_^ #fangirling

Now I'm so loving Bench for this! I can't wait to buy the shirt, I want the SORRY SORRY shirt of HAE ^^ How I wish they could bring them here with the rest of Super Junior!!! (yay~so greedy) Okay, so just bring HAE & SIWON! Or even HAE hahaha evil me who really wanted HAE!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment