20131207

Loving South Korea - For the Third Time! ^^

This is my third time to visit South Korea, my feeling of excitement is always like the first time I've been here. Yes definitely my favorite country in Asia! Someone asked me why I keep coming back to South Korea, well isn't obvious that I love this country, like this is my second home :) I just love everything here!! I LOVE KOREA! ^_^

Beautiful Seoul

TICKET

Lucky me for getting cheap round trip tickets to Incheon via Cebu Pacific's PISO fare last August 2012, the total cost of my round trip ticket is 1,200+php no check in baggage. 

PHP 1,227.27 


MONEY MATTERS

For the nth time, I exchange my PHP to KRW at Czarina Forex Exchange. The exchange rate is 1 PHP= 0.045KRW.


ACCOMMODATION

For the third time, NAMSAN GUESTHOUSE 3. It feels like home staying at this guesthouse, though the room is kinda small, I'm comfortable staying at this place. The location is in the heart of shopping area - Myeongdong! We booked for 4 nights, the room rate is 65,000 KRW per night for 2 persons. 

WEATHER

Our visit is early September, meaning summer ends and it is start of autumn season, probably best time to visit South Korea because the weather is good!

CLOTHING

It's warm in Korea, so packing light clothing for this trip will suffice. But bringing light jacket is a must, it gets colder at night.

VISA

I've submitted my requirements with my sister's requirements, this time I'm supporting her in our travel (she's a student). The only additional requirements I've submitted is my Birth Certificate that proves that I'm her sister.

My sister's requirements:
  • Birth Certificate
  • School Certificate
  • Photo Copy of ID
  • Passport
  • Affidavit of Support
  • Application Visa form with picture
My requirements:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Certificate of Employment
  • Bank Certificate
  • Passport
  • Application Visa form with picture
for more information about applying Korean Visa: click here


ITINERARY

Day 1 (September 2)
Gwanghwamun Square
Cheonggyecheon Stream
Yeouido Hangang Park
Han River
Hello Kitty Cafe

Day 2 (September 3)
Everland

Day 3 (September 4)
Petite France

Day 4 (September 5)
N Seoul Tower
Myeongdong
Hanbok Experience

I'm so excited for this trip!!!! ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I'm coming 'home' this month end. Gonna be my third time as well. People asked & all I could give is a wide smile. Purely reflecting how much love I have for this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love South Korea like you do, Rose.
    They do have a lot to offer plus the people are so nice.

    Laagholic Buyog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. No, not at all, as long as you have complete requirements :)

      Delete