20120428

Lunch at Green Tomato - Shangri La Mall

Something new! It's not about my travel, nor about the concerts I've been to, well I've decided to broaden the scope of this blog! This would be my first review about foods/restos ^^ and soon to blog about anything! ^_^

First Food Blog

Green Tomato
Shangri La Mall




Yes it's Thursday date with my sister Tina! It's our second time here at Green Tomato located at the 6th floor of Shangri La Mall in Mandaluyong. I just learned about Green Tomato thru a deals website (Groupon), I bought a pizza deal which is almost half the price, I love pizza and Tina loves it too :)

On our first visit we ordered "Carbonara", shared serving (big serving!) that cost 470php, it tastes so good! Love it! And for our pizza it's "Mighty Meaty Pizza", I also love their thin crust pizza! Delicious!!! ^^




Then on our next visit, we ordered "BLT" for salad, "Sausage and Tomato" for the pasta and "Pepperoni Pizza" for the pizza ^^ We used again the voucher for the pizza it only cost 125php, regular price is 280php.





I enjoyed the food, except for the pasta ^^ not my typical pasta, it cost 270php for a single serving The salad is good, so fresh! Yummy! ^^ It cost 250php, just right for it's big serving. Of course the pizza cost 125php (thru Groupon), which is good for 2 persons. I love their pizzas!


Thumbs up for Green Tomato! Thin crust pizza is the best! The place is just small but the service is good ^^ We'll surely dine here again!

1 comment:

  1. super love it!! tried it in their stall in philam bldg. makati before.

    ReplyDelete