20120416

TAKING BACK SUNDAY Live in Manila

04.13.2012

It's Friday the 13th! Something good will happen tonight! Yeah it's Taking Back Sunday concert! I almost missed this concert, thanks to "Cash Cash Pinoy" for the great deal, tickets were discounted for almost 1000php! I bought 2 silver tickets for me and my concert companion/my sister "Tina", she's my best buddy when in comes to this stuff! ^^



I still have a hang over from last night's meet and greet, too excited again to see them, but this time to perform live, singing my favorite Taking Back Sunday songs!

It was almost 8pm when we entered the Skydome, security was so strict checking belongings, DSLRs were prohibited on this event, as well as food and drinks!

The show begins with a front act Imbue No Kudos at 8pm, I do not know this band, not even familiar to any of their songs.


Next front act is the band Typecast (same front act from Smash Project 2012), lucky band huh ^^


Really lucky band, I caught Adam Lazarra watching them perform, woah! John Nolan and Eddie Reyes also watch them from back stage! Adam even claps for this band Typecast! Good job!

It's almost past 9pm, the most awaited band! TAKING BACK SUNDAY!


 El Paso for opening song!




Adam success on swinging his microphone even he was injured! I really love him!!! ^^

Taking Back Sunday Set list for the night:

El Paso
You Know How I Do
Error: Operator
One-Eighty By Summer
Sad Savior
Liar (It Takes Time To Know One)
Faith (When I Let You Down)
What's It Feels Like To Be A Ghost?
A Decade Under The Influence
Existentialism On Prom Night (Straylight Run Cover)
Spin
Bike Scene
You're So Last Summer
This Is All Now
Timberwolves At New Jersey
You Got Me
Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team)

Encore:
There's no 'I' In Team
MakeDamnSure

So happy to hear them live, most of the songs played are my favorites! Adam came back before the encore with a cigarette! It looks like Taking Back Sunday surely enjoyed the crowd! ^^







Looks like Adam is in pain, he was amazing! I adore him for performing here in Manila, this man really deserves a big hand of applause!!! Good job Adam Lazarra!!! Good Job for Taking Back Sunday!

I hope Taking Back Sunday will come back again, of course Adam should be fully recovered from injury at that time, I want to see him enjoy the crowd with his signature microphone swinging!

Thanks to Kerplunk Productions and Audio Mustachio for bringing TAKING BACK SUNDAY! ^^ So happy that I was able to see them and be a part of this event!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!



    Also visit my web page Seo taiji

    ReplyDelete