20120416

Meet & Greet: Taking Back Sunday

04.12.2012

Meet and Greet: TAKING BACK SUNDAY
SM Mall of Asia
5:30pm

I love Taking Back Sunday, I love Adam Lazarra! He's one of my favorite vocalist, of course TBS is also one of my fave band! I'm so happy that I would see him up close! Be able to greet him, say "hi" ^^ I'm so excited!!!

For this event if you are a ticket holder you can have a stub for the signing/meet & greet TBS, or you can buy their latest CD (Taking Back Sunday album) that Odyssey was selling for 500php.

We came early to the venue to get a stub, they are also selling TBS T-shirt official merchandise for 800php, the bass guitarist of Typecast "Chi" was on that area too.





Hours past and lots of TBS fans waiting at the venue, it was full too! At first I thought only few will came, but there are lots of people who came ^^ Great! 

I'm kinda sleepy, bored and tired waiting but when Taking Back Sunday came my adrenaline rush and my heart beats so fast, I'm so nervous!!! Finally TBS!!!

But seeing Adam Lazarra with an underarm crutches, so sad that he was still injured, salute to this man who came all the way from Australia to be here in the Manila!!! 

Adam Lazarra

Adam's broken leg :(


Taking Back Sunday ready for meet & greet!


Of course few words from the band





The most exciting part, yay~ Taking Back Sunday!!!! I want to hug Adam, but I just shake his hand, saying jus "hi" and "thank you", so nervous in front of him!!! I love Adam and the rest of the gang! ^^

caught Adam's reaction to a fan who wants to sign his shoes (Adam was like saying "Seriously??!!")




Taking Back Sunday ~ One Five Two

After meeting them, I'm excited for tomorrow's concert! Friday the 13th madness at SM Skydome for Taking Back Sunday concert! Hoping for a hell~yeah night to remember! 

My signed poster.


1 comment: