20121015

Got my PATRON tix for Benchsetter Fun Meet: Lee Min Ho

Korean Actor "LEE MINHO" is one of the new endorser of Bench clothing and he's coming to Manila this November 16, 2012 for a fun meet to be held in Smart Araneta Coliseum.


Invites are free, you just need to purchase bench products that includes any bench fix styling products. For the full mechanics refer to this link http://www.bench.com.ph/news.php?benchsetter-fun-meet-lee-min-ho=62

Simplified mechanics:
Get a FREE #GlobalBenchsetter Lee Min Ho's Fun Meet invite with a minimum single-receipt purchase requirement from participating stores, that includes any Fix Styling Products.

Upper Box B - P500.00
Upper Box A - P800.00
Lower Box - P1,000.00
Patron - P1,500


This news was released October 13.

I was in SM Megamall that morning (not aware of this promo), I don't know why I didn't visit Bench (too bad), so I went home and found this news! So what to do??? It was already 5pm when I decided to go at TriNoma, 'coz I'm seeing lots of comments in Bench Facebook account wall page that the Patron tix was already sold out! Just to try my luck I went to TriNoma, asked the cashier for the patron tix and she says that it was sold out :( and only the lower box is available. I immediately went to SM North Edsa, same scenario.... the cashier says "SOLD OUT na po". I'm so disappointed! I want a PATRON tix!!!!

Lurking to Bench FB account wall page (reading comments)...... I read that there's still Patron tix at SM Baliuag, gotta try my luck tomorrow!

After attending mass at 9am, Me w/ my younger brother went to SM Baliuag (this is my first time visiting this place.) Bench SM Baliuag branch is just small, I then asked the Supervisor (she's around that time) if the Patron tix is still available, and she says YES!!! Okay - calm down, time for a rush shopping worth 3,000 bucks!

When I'm about to pay my items, the cashier told me that there are no more PATRON tix!!! I was like... HUH??? "Your supervisor told me there is available patron tix"... then she says that while I'm shopping, there is someone who already gets the patron tix! OKAY ~ wait I think I might cancel those items! Then she told me that there are 2 RESERVED PATRON TICKETS! I told them, why it was reserved?? I'm already here and I'm buying the items. The other guy (crew) told me that they received a call for that reservation and that tix will be redeem at around 2pm. (Is that so? How could that happened, a reservation!)  Then I told him if there are patron tix on other Bench Branch (SM Marilao or SM Pampanga). He make a call on those branches and too bad that there are no more PATRON or even LOWER BOX tix! 

I don't want to leave until I get a Patron tix, I'm seeing it and I want it. I'm desperate, I keep asking them "Wala na ba talaga kahit saang branch". Thinking if I will get the upper box (the only available tix). Then out of my surprise, the crew handed the PATRON tix to the cashier and says "Sige bigay mo na". Woah~~~wait~~ seriously! yay~~ I got the PATRON TICKETS!!! I'm so HAPPY!! I'm so thankful to kuya (crew)!!!


my precious Patrox tix invites!

Waiting for November 16! I'm so excited to see LEE MINHO!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment