20121007

Singapore 2012 - Day 1 (Universal Studios Singapore)

I'm sooo excited!!! My favorite attraction in Singapore... Universal Studios! This would be my second time here and I want to ride the famous "Transformers The Ride". We planned to spend the whole day here in Sentosa/USS.

DIRECTION:
Going to USS is easy, since we are in Bugis Station, we ride the subway going to Outram Park Station then get off to Harbour Front Station. Then, outside Vivo City, ride the RWS 8 Bus going to Resort World Sentosa wherein Universal Studios is located.


TICKET
Thanks to MASTERCARD Promotion tickets, I was able to score a discounted tickets for USS! From 68 SGD to 60 SGD, that is 8 SGD or roughly 278 PHP savings!

We arrived at Resort World Sentosa around 9:30am and redeemed the tickets at Universal Studios ticketing booth.

But before we entered USS, time for some photo-ops at Resort World Sentosa.




The biggest MerLion in Singapore



Ready for USS..... Mr and Mrs Woody Woodpecker welcomes us ^_^




I can feel how Tina got excited when we entered USS! Well, I admit this place is awesome! I really like this place!



Too excited?? Super excited, of course first thing to do is ride "Transformer The Ride"






Transformer The Ride is definitely one of my favorite ride in USS. It's a 3D ride, felt like I was one of the Autobots joining the mission to protect the world and  seeing Optimus Prime battles Megatron and Blackout. Of course Bumblebee is there saving us(riders) from destruction. At the end of the ride, Optimus Prime will congratulate us (riders) for successful mission!


Grab your souvenirs!

Our next ride: "Shrek 4D" located at FAR FAR AWAY

Far Far Away



This is my second time watching this short film "Shrek 4D", there is nothing new on it. But I still enjoyed it, 'coz I heard my sister scream a bit ^_^

Now we caught Shrek!




It's hard to roam at Universal Studios because the weather is sooooo HOT!!!! We decide to take our lunch and rest for a while, this weather is really killing me.

lunch at KFC Sentosa

*KFC Sentosa is located outside USS.

After our lunch, we take some photos (again) before we head back to USS.



Back to Universal Studios!



Now that we are energized, it's time for more..... PICTURES!!!!


A kiss from Marilyn Monroe!

Photo-ops!

Walk-through USS

Ogre's House

BEWARE! ~smile~

*cute*

Sexy Betty Boop!

 Happy Halloween!

We love taking pictures! Isn't obvious?! ^_^  

So, our next ride is "Revenge of The Mummy". A nearby locker room is located wherein you can put your belongings, as you cannot bring anything inside this ride. A free use of locker for 30 minutes, if you exceed within that time, you then will be charge. 


So far, "Revenge of The Mummy" is my favorite ride in USS, I love this indoor roller coaster ride! 




Hunk characters roaming at "Revenge of The Mummy"



Next is the "Lost World" area, we didn't take the ride because I know how it goes and told Tina that it's not worth it ^_^





So............. time for more photo-ops! Ha~ha~ha we love it!





More pictures with characters at Universal Studios!




Random pics!







Enjoyed our photo-ops! We would never get tired of smiling at cameras ^_^

Okay~ we've been to this place a several times and I told Tina that we should ride on this hell~yah roller coaster! But before that I scared her, saying that this ride is very intense! Well, just looking on it and hearing the riders screaming out loud will make you think twice if you can conquer your fear! So, we are ready for you "Battlestar Galactica"



Battlestar Galactica has two ride, The HUMAN and CYLONE. Human is the red one, and Cylone is the blue one. Last year I was able to ride HUMAN, so I'm expecting that I can ride Cylone this time. My sister Tina finally have the courage to ride this roller coaster, of course you need to put your belongings to the locker. Now ready for the HUMAN ride!


Woah~ adrenaline rush!!!! Feels so good to ride on this Human roller coaster! We were supposed to ride the Cylone but too bad it's already close, USS will close at 7pm.


Hmmm~ at least I had a reason to come back! See you soon CYLONE! ^^


Night falls....




That's it, done spending a day here in Universal Studios Singapore! I would love to come back here in the future and looking forward on the additional rides! 

2 comments:

  1. wow looks like you had lots of fun! the ticket was a steal and worth every penny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very fun and interesting. I am sure every kid young and old will enjoy their time here.

    http://www.dreamvacationbuilders.net/

    ReplyDelete