20121031

MARIO MAURER - Red Carpet Premiere of Suddenly It's Magic

This is my first time attending a Red Carpet Premiere, the movie is "Suddenly It's Magic" starring MARIO MAURER and Erich Gonzales.


When we arrived at SM Megamall cinema around 6pm there are lots of people already waiting for the said event, of course I bet they are waiting for MARIO MAURER! Well that is also my reason, willing to wait just to see a glimpse of Mario Maurer's angelic face!

Then, a few more minutes they let people come inside the cinemas (for the ticket holders), and we don't wanna go yet, 'coz we are waiting for Mario! They can't fool us, so we just stayed outside the cinema, whatever happens we will not enter the cinema!!!


After waiting for more than 1 hour, finally it's MARIO MAURER!!!! 




We were so close to him, like we can pull him anytime :) Actually they weren't able to finish walking at the red carpet, 'coz lots of fans panics when they came, those who are outside the railing went crazy trying to get close to Mario and Erich, so the ending they went to our side (near the cinema) , then after a few moment they went straight to the stage. I even saw how Erich trying to be sweet, she wipes Mario's face, as if there's a sweat on his face (wala syang pawis teh!!! - #bitterme)




Mario Maurer is so nice, he even waved to us and say "hi". He is so handsome, I love his new haircut it brightens his face, so angelic! I really like MARIO MAURER! ^_^




All I can say is "It's worth the wait", seeing Mario is really worth it ^^, we didn't watch the movie 'coz my sister (tina) and I still need to go to work. Well as I said earlier "Mario Maurer" is the reason why we attend this event! So HAEppy! <3

1 comment:

  1. Mario Maurer has got to be the best actor in thailand. He is an excellent actor and is always a joy to watch on screen. I love his acting with Baifern in Crazy little thing call love. Looking forward to more of his movies. :)

    ReplyDelete