20121209

SEOUL SEARCHING DAY 1

My flight to Korea is 1:15am (too early right) and I'm flying solo! Though I'm gonna be my sister Tina, her flight is on the afternoon, anyways it's not my first time to travel solo. ^^

I just sleep on my way to Korea, good thing that I occupy the whole seat 26 (A, B, C), so yes we were almost located at the back/end of the plane, and seeing some passengers who lie on the whole seat, so I also did, it was so comfortable sleeping then the whole 3 hours of my flight to Incheon ^^

I arrived Incheon International Airport around 6'o clock in the morning, with a 6 degree celcius temperature! Well I didn't feel it inside the airport 'coz they have warmer/heater inside, so after passing the immigration, I head towards to gate D (arrival area), then I buy 1 airport bus ticket. I decide to take the airport bus 'coz I carry a heavy luggage (literally heavy 'coz it's for 2 pax). The airport bus ticket cost 10,000 KRW, bus # is 6015 the last stop is SEJONG HOTEL (Myeongdong).

The bus is located outside the airport, just a few walks from the arrival area, look for Bus # 6015. When I went outside I don't even wear my coat and while I was looking for Bus #6015 I suddenly felt the cold like it soothes all over my body!





Around 7am the bus arrive and it took an hour to Myeong-dong, few walks from the stop you will reach Namsan Guesthouse, which is located on the other side, so I walked until I reach the pedestrian lane in front of TOUS LES JOURS, when you see PACIFIC HOTEL just walk straight on the right side and you'll see NAMSAN GUESTHOUSE 3.

I paid 180,000 KRW for our 6 nights stay here, I only left my luggage and advise to be back at 2pm for the check in, so what I did is stroll at Myeong-dong area and Namdaemun area to buy some winter gears, then have my brunch before checking in ^^

Myeongdong

spotting SPAO!!!

yeah still JGS on Nature Republic ^^ *cute*

Namdaemun Market



My Brunch at Mc Donalds (3,900won)


Feeling tired walking around Myeondong to Namdaemun, so before my check in time I go back to Namsan Guesthouse 3. 





The room is small but clean specially the bathroom, so this is good to go for me. Our room is 305, last time we are in the 4th floor. So I just rest a bit, message my friend who is studying in Korea, I was supposed to meet her but she's kinda lazy going out 'coz the weather is freaking cold. Since I don't want to waste my time, I still go to my first fan girling location ^^

MOUSE RABBIT

This is the new coffee shop owned by SUPER JUNIOR YESUNG's family, last February I was able to visit HANDEL and GRETEL, before it went down.

Directions:
Konkuk University Station (line 20, exit 2





I think I'm feeling tired that I'm not even sure if I saw Jongjin at Mouse Rabbit, this place is bigger compare to Handel & Gretel, and I like the ambiance of this cafe. 

I didn't spend much time at Mouse Rabbit 'coz I still need to fetch my dongsaeng (TINA) at the airport :) 

Going to the airport via subway this time, so I already have my T Money, bought it last February. I borrowed my friend's T Money for my dongsaengs use. So I just load our T Moneys w/ 20,000KRW each.

arrival D waiting area

The busy Incheon International Airport




That would be it for my Day 1, need to recharged for tomorrow's escapade!

No comments:

Post a Comment