20121230

SOUTH KOREA AGAIN - Budget / Total Expenses

Annyeong Haseyo Chinggus!

My Day 1 to Day 7 Entries:




At last I'm done from Day 1 to Day 7 entries of my South Korea Again trip! Now for the last part of this entry, I know you guys are curious about the budget, for those who are planning for this trip, I have created my own breakdown of expenses, that includes my round trip ticket, travel tax, terminal fee, food, accommodation, entrance fees, miscellaneous and my personal expenses (pasalubongs, cosmetics, personal stuffs, kpop items, etc)



Entrance tickets to some attractions
If you would view my entries then you'll have an idea of the places I visited, for me traveling to South Korea is not expensive at all, comparing the entrances of tourist attractions here to other countries like Hongkong Disneyland or Universal Studios Singapore that cost a lot of bucks! You can even visit most places here for free like some Korean Drama filming location (Dream High, Ihwa Village, Naksan Park, Myeongdong, Hongdae).

Food
McDonald's are just around the corner, they have a value meal that cost 3,900won, cheap enough to survive, especially if you're not into spicy food ^^  Lotteria is everywhere, food ranges 4,000won up. The Burger King food ranges 4,000won up too.

Korean street foods are yummy! It's not spicy except dukboki, I love the sausages! *yummy*

Korean dish cost 10,000won, Hello Kitty Cafe food ranges 10,000won up and their coffe lattes 6,000won up.

Mouse Rabbit - frappe cost 6,500won, well if you're an ELF better visit this place, you might see Yesung here! ^^

We also bring food (adobong manok, hotdong, imbutido) that lasted for 3 days, because Namsan Guesthouse has complete kitchen, it is easy to cook or pre-heat your food, you can even store your food in the fridge.

Accommodation
Our accommodation total cost is 360,000won for 6 nights (2 pax), 60,000 won per night for 2 persons.

Transportation expenses
You might see that my transportation expenses or T Money load reaches to 40,000won, that was an additional for me 'coz I came ahead from my dongsaeng Tina, I fetch her at Incheon International Airport.

Round trip Ticket
The promo ticket is only 90% discount, that's why is cost 4,800+ with no check in baggage. For additional baggage, I buy 30 kilos baggage that cost 800php.

Cash VS Credit Card
I would suggest to use a Credit Card, in my case I exchange some of my PHP to WON here in Manila, the exchange rate is 0.041 - which is not quite good, I also buy some WON to my friend at 0.038, a very good deal ^^ But when I use my credit card, I get an exchange rate of 0.039, which is not bad compared to 0.041. Withdrawing KRW using your International ATM is also a good idea, the rate is 0.039 too. If you can get 0.039 exchange rate here in the Philippines then it is better, more than that then just use your credit card.

That's it! Hope you enjoy reading my entries, if you have question just hit me with a comment and I'll be happy to answers your queries ^^

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog posts :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta read your new entries! we're going back this summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you must really love Korea e. You've been there so many time before. Good for you. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, ask ko lang kung yung sa Namsan, dun ang payment ng pinareserve mong room PAGDATING MO MISMO SA KOREA? Or kailangan ng downpayment or what? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! im planning to visit South Korea, on my own. Im a public school teacher what are the possibility that my visa will be approved. Do i need to get an agency to process it? thank you

    ReplyDelete