20121230

South Korea Again - Day 7 (Myeongdong)

11.28.2012

Annyeong Haseyo Chinggus!

This is our last day in South Korea, this is hard for me 'coz we only have a few hours to enjoy, I don't want to leave , I want to spend more days, if only I could, I would, but sadly I cannot! (drama much ~kekeke~)

Anyways, enough of the drama! Time to spend the rest of the day!

We already packed our things last night and after breakfast we also check out on our guesthouse.

This is our free time, so we plan to just stay and explore Myeongdong! Time to shop again!!! ^^


Our first stop is M-Plaza! Yeah 'coz we want another Hanbok pictures! ~kekeke~






Myeongdong is LOVE!

Spotting G-Dragon for BSX



JYJ for Tony Moly! Oh Jaejoong oppa!



Op..Op..Op Gangnam Style - PSY!

TVXQ for MISSHA

Now for our lunch, time for some Korean dish, the place is located in Myeongdong area.



















Thumbs up for the food! Even I don't like spicy food, I enjoyed eating the dish, I love the pork wrapped in lettuce ^_^

After eating a lot, time to stroll again in Myeongdong and pass by in Super Junior Yesung's whYstyle.








Yesung

The sad part is saying goodbye to this place, I'm gonna miss Myeongdong! 



We head back to the Namsan Guesthouse around 5pm, done packing (again) our luggage and guess what, our luggage is overweight! ~kekekeke~ 

Now ready to leave Seoul, we walked from the Namsan Guesthouse to Sejong Hotel, where the Airport Bus is located, we waited like 10 minutes. I'm so exhausted that I was asleep the whole travel from Myeongdong to Incheon International Airport.

Incheon International Airport





That's it for my SOUTH KOREA AGAIN travel! I super super SUPER LOVE KOREA!!! I will never get tired visiting this country, I just love everything about Korea! From great places of my favorite Korean Dramas, the HALLYU stuff, the Korean cosmetic lines, the Korean fashion, the Korean foods (that I'm starting to love and appreciate so much), the PEOPLE - so kind and very helpful! I really LOVE everything about KOREA!!! 

One of my best ever vacation for this year! Even I didn't see any Korean star or Kpop star, still...I'm happy that I was able to see many new places! 

I'm coming back to South Korea next year, I already booked my ticket last August, so yes I'm addicted to South Korea! As much as possible I want to visit Seoul every year, just so lucky to get a promo ticket! So that I can visit those places that I missed to go, and maybe I'll be lucky to see my dorky boys or some Kpop/Korean star! 

3 comments:

  1. Annyong haeseyo! Nice blog!:) Keep posting! Looking forward for your next SK Trip! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll keep coming back in South Korea :)

      Delete
    2. Hi haerose! Do you have fb, twitter? I just want to ask you some questions regarding your SK trip. Or even your email address nalang. ^^

      Email: karren.delossantos@yahoo.com
      twitter/fb: kcdelossantos

      Delete