20110710

Singapore - Day 4 (USS)

I'm so excited for this day because my next destination is Universal Studios! Boarding from Lavender MRT Station to Outram Park Station then to Harbour Front, and head to the bus stop outside the Vivo City ride bus RWS 8. You'll enter the Resort World Sentosa , Universal Studios Singapore is part of this resort.


After some photo ops at the globe, it was hard to take picture of this globe 'coz therere are lots of people here. I lined up to buy my ticket, it cost 77SGD and get a map.






My first ride was the Madagascar: A Crate Adventure!


queuing

I enjoyed the Madagascar ride, be prepared medyo mababasa if you're sitting at the side.  ^^

Ogre's House

Now entering the Far Far Away



I love the SHREK 4-D Adventure, the crew is so funny telling the intro and the 4-D experience is so cool! 






Next ride is the The Lost World: Canopy Flyer




Kaloka ang pila dito, tapos yung ride saglit lang! So mas matagal pa yung pinila ko kesa dun sa ride, gusto ko sanang umulit kaya lang queuing sobra! 




I did not ride the WaterWorld and the Rapids because I don't want to get wet ^^


Next stop for some photo ops is the Ancient Egypt






My next ride is the indoor roller coaster of Revenge of the Mummy! Very intense ride, I love it! You need to leave your things at the free locker for 30 minutes, which is located at the side of this attraction.



Next ride, Sci-Fi City: Battlestar Galactica





I super love this coaster ride!!! Nahilo talaga ko pagbaba, grabe!!! Super enjoy!!! Just like in the other attractions, you need to leave your things at the free locker for 30 minutes, if you extend you need to pay for it.

locker at USS

Time to take some rest and eat my lunch at Discovery Food Court located at The Lost World.

chicken rice w/ vege osyter sauce
DFC Set 5 = 10.50 SGD

large coke( 3.50 SGD) 
and pudding soyabean (included at DFC Set 5)

Next is New York, I watch the "Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg", astig ang sound effects and hurricane effects!

lights, camera, action!





Roaming around New York area, I see these guys performing... the Streetboys Rockafellas, si Nicko lang ang kilala ko ^^

Streetboys Rockafellas

I enjoyed so much photo ops with the characters here at USS.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm back at the Far Far Away to take some photos again ^^ and watch DONKEY Live!

 
 
 


Looks like everybody was buying this souvenir tumbler and so I bought one! It's a Strawberry Splurge w/ a lanyard that cost 15.80sgd



I left USS around 8pm, there's a free shuttle going to MRT Harbour Front Station or Vivo City.

I love USS! I had so much fun here, the rides are great, the whole place is so so so nice! There are lots of people even on a regular day, like this day (Wednesday), so be patient on queuing the line. Foods inside USS are quite expensive, but there's drinking fountain inside for free ^^. For your things, there is a free use of locker only for 30 minutes, you will be charged if you exceeds. Bring extra clothing, and be prepared to get wet on some rides. There is also a line when taking pictures with USS characters, and they also have time when to appear. Tripod is also allowed inside, actually they are not that strict on checking your belongings, so I guess it's okay even if you bring some snacks. I'll highly recommend Universal Studios Singapore, a whole day spent here is really worth it! 

5 comments:

  1. hi... :)

    i really love your blog!!! =)

    will be in SG on the 17th until 19th of October... I just noticed na - you left USS around 8AM... Why ang aga?

    Solo lang din kasi ako and of course, USS talaga ang uunahin ko... Hehe! :)

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for that, it was 8PM :)

    solo ka din pala, Good Luck sa travel and enjoy SG!

    thanks for visiting my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyee! your site was recommended by a friend coz i'll be travelling to SG this February and been so confused on where to go wit all the nice sites. Thanks for sharing your itineraries, how to go, what to do and what to eat! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm literally hooked to ur blog as I love reading story of other people's experience in travelling.

    ReplyDelete