20110704

Singapore - Day 3 (Jurong Bird Park & Bugis)

June 14 - Tuesday

Yesterday's trip at Singapore Zoo was really fun, today's destination is Jurong Bird Park. It was raining when I left the hostel, from Lavender MRT Station to Boon Lay MRT Station (green line), I board Bus 251 at Boon Lay Interchange. When I arrived at the Jurong Bird Park it wasn't raining, so thanks again for the good weather!


These lovely Macaws will welcome you


My first stop are the "Penguins".. yaayyy Happy Feet ^^


Next, the very beautiful "Flamingos" 


Macaws strike backs!


"The Bird Show", I failed to watch the full show. 


If you love birds definitely this is a must place visit for you, though most of the birds were in cages. I enjoyed the aviary "Lori Loft", wherein you can feed those lovely lories. 
  




Here's my favorite part of the bird park the "African Waterfall Aviary", it so beautiful!


And looks like this pelican is showing off some cute pose! ^^


So cute Ostrich!


Happy Feet again!


I should have stayed longer but I'm kinda hungry and I don't feel the food inside the bird park, so I ended my tour, which I almost tour everything in this park ^^ So I head back to Boon lay and had my lunch there, stroll the mall, went back to the hostel to take a rest. Then I head to Bugis,  one station from Lavender MRT Station. Bugis Junction is a nice and unique mall, I love the structures!



Bugis street is like 168 Mall, wherein you can find cheap souvenirs, clothes, foods, etc.




Another tiring but enjoyable day! I'm starting to love Singapore, since the weather has been so kind to me that I can explore this country with no hassle even if I'm alone! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Yay for traveling solo! :D The birds are really cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay! I'm starting to miss Singapore and hubby again. Hehehe!

    Try going to China town. I find that there's more variety there plus the prices are way cheper than at Bugis. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaya ba ng Half day ito?

    ReplyDelete
  4. masarap yung hainanese chicken rice sa loob ng Jurong Bird Park :)

    ReplyDelete