20120616

Loser's Lunch at Bon Chon Chicken - Greenbelt

People knows me for loving something about Korea like my favorite Kpop bands (Super Junior), my addiction to Korean Dramas, etc. Even I did visit South Korea last February , I did not attempt to try Korean dishes though I tried DUKBOKKI (spicy!!!), I'm not really into hot spicy foods! So it looks like Koreans invading Manila or lemme says Philippines, as you can see them everywhere ^^ Bon Chon Chicken is a Korean foodie that is now available in our country, well let me share my experience!






We decided to have lunch here ordered chicken drumstick with soy garlic sauce and spicy!






Calamari




KO-YO (Korean Yogurt)


I only tasted the Blueberry Torte, hmm I'm loving it ! 




Banoffee








My verdict for the chicken with soy garlic, it tastes so good and it was cooked well with the glace of the sauce that really added a good taste! For the chicken with hot spicy sauce, it was really spicy!!! My tolerance for spicy food was really low,  but my friend Toyei enjoyed it! Can you imagine him eating 2 pcs of spicy chicken and 1 soy garlic chicken and 3 cups of rice! ~yay~


LOSERS


Will surely be back here at Bon Chon Chicken!

2 comments:

  1. I want to try bonchon, too! :)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    xoxo,,
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

    And please join my Birthday Give-away. Win a beautiful Grecian-Goddess inspired dress by tomato.ph here: http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bonchon too! :)
    I feel hungry now. hehe!

    new follower here
    http://rochelleorcullo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete