20120623

MAURIO MAURER in Thailand

I feel so LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY! ^_^

Another fan girling and HAEppiness for me!

I can't believe that I would see MARIO MAURER in Thailand, he already visited Philippines twice and I didn't get a chance to see him, he's not the reason why I go to Thailand, it just happened that they were also in Ayutthaya that day! It was really amazing, cathing two birds in one stone!



The story behind the close encounter with Mario Maurer! For our Day 2 in Thailand we planned to go at Ayutthaya, this place is famous for it's ruins temples. On our first temple I was surprise to see some cameras, crews, lightning, etc., it looks like there's a shooting or something. I jokingly says to my friend "Bakit di mo naman sinabi na may shooting ka pala dito", and then they asked us to move 'coz they will start filming, at first it was in Thai language, then I say "English only", then maybe the girl overheard us talking in Tagalog, then she says "Mga ate alis muna tayo, mag shoshoot lang, salamat". Woah they were Filipinos too, ~hahahaha~  Then I saw this guy, hmmmmm he looks familiar, hmmmm I told to myself "Mario Maurer??", yesssss it's MARIO MAURER indeed! I immediately confirmed it with some Filipino crews there if it's Mario Maurer, and yes he really is! They were filming the movie of Mario and Erich "Suddenly It's Magic"



He is so handsome in personal, really different from photos, he is like so innocent! His long time girlfriend is so lucky to have this gorgeous guy!



After some take, we also chit-chat with the crews, I asked them if we could take picture with Mario, and they say "yes" after the shooting. I convince my friend that we will stay there until he's done filming ^_^ I couldn't let this chance pass, I must have a picture with him!




Not too long waiting, they were done and the crews called us, I hurriedly go there and pass my camera to my friend and SHOOT! hahahah there you go a very nice pic with MARIO MAURER! I posted this on my FB account and my friends were so jealous of me! :)



Never thought that my fan girling will also happened in Thailand ^_^

2 comments:

  1. eeeehh. ang lucky mo. grabe! hehehe. ang cute niya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. si ateng ganda gandahan lang with mario maurer. haha. sowsyal

    ReplyDelete