20120626

Thailand 2012 Budget

This is my final expenses for Thailand tour 2012, including the round trip ticket via CebuPac, the terminal fee, travel tax, transportation from Day 1 to Day 3, food, entrances, Ayutthaya tour, accommodation and the shopping/pasalubong!


 

Exchange rate varies, though in my case I've exchanged my PHP to Baht, which is a good choice because the rate here is much better compare to Thailand. The rate here is 1.37php per 1 Baht thru Czarina Forex Exchange, in Bangkok the rate is .65Baht per PHP. 

For me, visiting Thailand is one of my cheapest trip, but of course you need to score a promo airline tickets! I wanna go back in Bangkok, probably next year! 

2 comments:

  1. hi! sa sunflower place ba pwedeng mkaavail ng extra bed? plano kasi namin mag book nung 3bed private nila tpos additional bed kasi after a few days, darating *** kasamahan namin. Sory to ask it here, hindi pa kasi nagreply yung sunflower place na inemail ko eh. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis para sakin ha, di pwede yung extra bed sa room, if magiging 3 kayo the next few days, lipat na lang kayo sa triple room. Para kasing di sila nagpprovide ng extra bed, di rin naka indicate sa site nila. Pero infairness malaki talaga yung room nila.

      Delete