20120624

SONG JOONG KI in Thailand

Another fan girling in Thailand ^_^

This is the same day when I saw Mario Maurer, looks like it was really my lucky day! Again I am unaware that Song Joong Ki will visit Bangkok! We were just looking for ATM in Central World (mall), when I saw a bunch of girls in kinda event area, it was a TONY MOLY launching! Hmmmm a lot of girls are in there, I asked the Thai girl, who will be the guest on that event? Then she says "SONG JOONG KI" , I replied "REALLY???" (with a big smile), OMO OMO OMO! I can't really believe, I just recently finish his drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I love his acting, his dorkiness, and his cuteness! My friend don't know her, I should please her to wait for this guy, well it's also time for some rest ^_^



We waited like an hour, when he arrived I really don't know what to do! He is skinny, tall, milky white skin but so handsome! Then he smiles *dies*





I love Tony Moly's Appletox, my HG mask! HAEppiness overload here in Thailand, seeing Song Joong Ki is L-O-V-E!


Joong Ki wants me! ^^

How I wish he also visits Philippines ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Coolness! Nakakainggit... you were able to take really good photos of Joong Ki. Hayyy, I wish I'll get the chance to see my favorite Korean actors too one of these days. Kahit isa lang, okay na ako.:)

    ReplyDelete