20110410

Good Charlotte rocks Glorietta 4

GC at G4
04.06.11
free concert

Madden Brothers in the Philippines! Last 2005 they came here, it's been six years when they came back, still these guys rocks! I wasn't able to watch them when they first came here, so this time I really allotted my time to see them. These guys were really amazing, singing their greatest hits and some new songs from their latest album 'Cardiology".


Around 3pm I'm already at Glorietta 4, so early to check the venue. On the side of the venue there's a booth of Astroplus selling GC's new album, now here's the deal if you buy the album you can get a chance to see them up close for CD signing. So I bought two CDs, one for me and the other one for my sister. After a few hours GC came rehearsing, and do some sound check. Finally, the show starts around 6:40pm.....

GC at G4

They came out with the song "The Anthem" , there you go the screaming fans!!!!





Here are some of the videos: 


Boy & Girls



Silver Screen Romance
from their new album 'Cardilogy"


Riot Girl
(one of my favorite)

Little Things

I Don't Wanna Be In Love

Oh how I love when Joel & Benji says "Mahal Kita"

Benji is really funny, saying that "It feels like it's my birthday", he's having so much fun! Looks like he's really happy seeing a lot of fans here in the Philippines. He also says that he's moving in here, funny Benji.




One hour of  amazing performance of GOOD CHARLOTTE! I'm so happy that I witnessed their one night only show! They ended the show with the song "Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous". These guys really ROCKS!!!


Now the best part, UP CLOSE to these guys! The CD signing! I was able to shake hands with GC members, I'm freaking nervous too... what did I say to Joel? "Please come back" hahahaha


I hope they would come back again, and perform to a bigger venue. They were really good performers specially LIVE,  JOEL's voice is really great, haven't change though he aged some, still... he's the best! Good Charlotte rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment