20110410

Summer at Coolwaves!

CoolWaves Ranch & Waterpark Resort
San Nicolas, Bulacan, Bulacan
April 2, 2011

Summertime!!! Time to beat the heat together with my girl friends at Coolwaves. It's been too long since me and my girls went out for fun, we plan to have summer outing ... where???? well, it's too far from home.. BULACAN! ~heheheh~
We are kinda busy and choosing this location is good. Bulacan is known for many wave pools like Amana Waterpark, 8 Waves, Jed's Island Resort, Villa Concepcion, etc. So my first summer outing of the year is at CoolWaves. *HAEppy*



We arrived here around 3pm, paid the entrance of 210php each for overnight and 400php for 1 open cottage. Crews were so nice to assist us well. 

open cottages

The resort have two wave pools, it's not really crowded that time, it's Saturday. I don't know if we were just early for summer or this place is not really crowded. 

The place is nice, they have two big statue crocodiles located at the pool, of course this means more photo-ops for us. They have even have "kubo" located in the pool, other statues that they have is tiger, incredible hulk and elephants. 

crocs at the pool

HULK

bff



kubo at the pool

The wave operates every hour, it took 30 minutes (I guess), I enjoyed the wave so much that's why I like swimming at the wave pool than the regular pool, it's something different like you're on the beach ^^


with waves

CoolWaves is such a good place to spend summer, it's near in Manila too. They also have function hall,spa and some rooms to stay for overnight. 





spa & villa

bahay kubo

Enjoyed summer outing with my girl friends, I would recommend this resort because of it's wave pool, good scenery and ambiance. We'll surely be back here!


 my girl friends! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Sana maulit ulit to kita kits ng mga girlfiends!!! hihihi

    ReplyDelete