20110403

Taiwan 2011 - Day 2

Day 2 - 03.13.11

Another day in Taiwan, I will meet my new Taiwanese friend, she is also an ELF. Her name is "Elite", this would be my first time meeting her and I'm so excited to meet her. Another ELF friend, I'm gaining a lot of friends because of SUJU. This is really HAEppiness!!!

My travel buddy and ELF friend "Cecile" is also staying at the same hostel but different floor (15th floor), before we sleep we just set to meet at the pantry around 9am for breakfast. Woke at around 7am, I had coffee at the pantry wherein I met some PINOY Travelers. The two ladies were from Bulacan too, and the other two women were a huge fan of Jerry Yan, well fan girl attack! They were already moms, it made me happy meeting them. I'm so amazed to their fan girling stories! I wonder if I can do that thing when I reach that age ^^

Flora Expo.
From Taipei Main Station (red line) to Yuanshan station, I will meet my Taiwanese friend, we only had our conversation at Facebook, we will meet at10pm (Yuanshan Station). Reaching the station I easily recognize her, she's wearing the coat that I saw on her facebook ^^ Elite knows to speak and understand English, so communication was easy, we talk about Super Show 3, I introduce my friend "Cecile" to her. The three of us giggles about Super Junior stories, a truly fan girl! ^^ We waited for Elite friend who will be her companion at the Flora Expo too. We buy the ticket cost 300NTD, the place was so crowded and lines were queuing. We spend just an hour here, take some photos with Elite. It is the last day of Super Show, we will take chance to buy tickets! They stamp us so we can have passes to go back at Flora Expo.



Taipei Arena.
From Yuanshan Station (red line) to Taipei Main Station, transfer to blue line going to Fuxing Station, then transfer to brown line going to Nanjing station. This is the last day of Super Show 3 in Taipei and I'll create another blog for this.



Flora Expo. After SS3, we head back to Yuanshan station again for Flora Expo, After the concert we go back here and explore the place. Still lots of people, if you're into flowers this place is a must see! But this is just an exhibit and will end on April. A day is not enough to explore the whole place, lots of beautiful orchids here.





Shilin Night Market.
From Yuanshan station, one stop to Jiantan station, from there walking distance to Shilin night market. We had our dinner here, again this place has a lot to offer from food, clothings, souvenirs, etc. We tried  "oyster omelet" (50NTD), it smells so good and looks delicious too, I'm enjoying at first but eventually I can't take the taste of it ^_^ . We also tried the famous "Milk Tea" here. I love Taiwan's Milk Tea it only cost 30NTD!

 Oyster Omelet

 Strawberry on stick

 Potato tower

Milk Tea

Another tiring day but very HAEppy day, we head back to our hostel and take some rest. Sad to say but it's pur last day tomorrow. Still lots of places to visit, our call time is 7am, good night Taiwan.

7 comments:

  1. parang kilala ko yang 2 JY Fan na YAN! hehe... Carina and Mimi ba names nila?

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku nakalimutan ko na name nila :P
    Pero mga mommies na sila, nakakatuwa lang ang fan girling experience nila ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Natawa naman ako sa kwento mo about oyster omelet. Naalala ko tuloy nung first time kong kumain ng oyster omelet sa Kaohsiung. Nung una okay pa pero nung tumagal na medyo nasusuka na ko. hehe Kaya di ko na inubos. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Taiwan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!
    hehehe tama ka nakakasuka nga , pero ang bango kasi nung niluluto pa lang, kaya parang masarap ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. di ko rin kinaya yung oyster omelet. pero yung milk tea at strawberry candy, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sa shilin market ko rin natry kumain ng oyster omelet. ok naman yung lasa. siguro dahil unti lang kinain ko. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete