20120806

Boracay 2012 - Day 2

Day 2 - July 30

Weather Update: Still windy, no rain.

Our breakfast courtesy of La Carmela de Boracay, they served two kinds of breakfast per day (a set of breakfast), for this day they have a corned beef and pork steak breakfast set. You can also choose your drinks (coffee or juice). Be aware of the food corkage, I don't know what's their basis, but they did not charge us for a piece of chicken ^_^.





Looks like the weather is starting to look good (I hope so), today's activity is Helmet Diving at 10am and Island Hopping at 1 or 2pm. I already contacted Kuya Ron for our activities, he forwarded my number to Kuya Niño who assisted on our activities. Because of the high tide and heavy splashing waves, all of the water activities were done in Bulabog Beach, this is the opposite side of the white beach. Thanks to Kuya Niño who even fetch us on our hotel. We take a tryke going to Bulabog beach, the fare is 15php per head.

Bulabog Beach



HELMET DIVING
A briefing was conducted first, the proper breathing before going down which I failed to do so, the result "my ear hurts so bad". This is my second time for helmet diving/reef walking, I'm still nervous going down, and as I say I did not do the proper breathing so the first 3 minutes I was like hurting and want to go up, but suddenly it changed a bit. Down there, of course there are corals and fishes, but compared to my helmet diving way back 2009, it was very different. The water is much clearer before, coz' we are the first to take the reef walk, and the fishes were hungry so there are really lots of them.



Finding NEMO ^_^



I enjoyed this helmet diving/reef walking with my friends, after the experience we talked about it and all of us have the same rants about "ear hurts so bad" except from Toyei who managed to breath properly under the helmet! Good job Toyei!

Helmet Diving
200php per head (CD for pictures already included)
Contact person: Kuya Ron ( 09209060466) and Kuya Niño (09158722855)


We went back to D' Talipapa for lunch (Mang Inasal) and wait for the relatives of my friend (the birthday girl) Nice.

ISLAND HOPPING
For our next activity, we are group of 16pax for Island Hopping! Kuya Niño still assist us, we paid 2000php for the boat rent and 300php for the snorkel equipments (for 16pax).


Snorkeling area
Fee: 20php





camera girls!





The only island we stopped which I failed to get the name, we stayed here for almost an hour because it rained!



I thought there is another island to visit, but then the boatman says that we will head back to Bulabog beach, woah the Island Hopping is done with only 1 island and 1 snorkeling area! Okay, I understand 'coz of the bad weather!

After the short Island Hopping we head back to D'Talipapa to Boracay Courtyard. What a tiring day for all of us, but again we don't wanna waste our time, so after some rest we go out again and enjoy the rest of the night! Stroll again in D'Mall area.

We had dinner at Chicken Bacolod Inasal (D' Mall)

pork liempo


Crazy Crepes for dessert




Choco overload parfait! ~yum~ yum ~yum, overload sweetness! If you love sweets, you'll definitely enjoy Crazy Crepes. Be patient when ordering here, it's kinda queuing 'coz there are only 3 crews doing the job.

I thought the night would be over with our food tripping around D'Mall, but then we received a message from Nice, that her dad and bro is already waiting for us in a bar (Deja Vu Resto Lounge).


Happy hour starts at 6pm to 10:30pm, wherein a bottle of beer cost 40bucks!





Whatta day! I'm happy that we did a lot on our second day, it is actually our last night and we really make the most of it, though the weather is still not that good, we still manage to do some of the water activities, we also had food trips and of course we also drink! ~yay~ I enjoyed this day with my friends, chillin' and bonding! Still hoping for a good weather tomorrow, last day in Boracay!

5 comments:

  1. wow! You had a blast in Boracay! Love the helmet diving though I kinda scared to try it too.Nice photos by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! You should try helmet diving, you'll love it down there ^_^

      Delete
  2. I knew it! sa title palang ng blog mo, you're a suju fan...a DongHAE lover? right? haha!
    I'm a k-pop lover too!
    Ayun, napadaan lang ako dito sa blog mo, i'm looking for cheap accomodations in Boracay kasi.
    Seeing the pics, you really had fun staying there. Naeexcite naman ako hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he's my bias ^^ (HAE)
      Medyo hindi pa maganda weather nung pumunta kami, enjoy your trip! ^^
      dami naman murang accommodation dun sa station 2

      Delete
    2. Missing crazy crepes :(. After reading your great experience, I feel like going back to Boracay now. I should get deal on www.boracaygo.com and pack my things. I really miss Boracay badly :(.

      Delete