20120814

Siwon and Donghae arrives in Manila

Super Junior Siwon and Donghae arrived in Manila August 14 via Korean Air, they will be here for BENCH event to be held in TriNoma on August 15! Lots of ELFs go wild welcoming their arrival at NAIA!

Donghae twitted with this picture:
@donghae861015 We going to Manila ^^ See u soon guys !! With Siwon



I'm so happy that they are updating us on their way to Manila.

Siwon twitted @siwon407  "Im here philiphines. feel so good now!"


Finally they are here!!!! Finally I'll be seeing my OPPAS!!!


Another tweet from Donghae.
Seeing their billboard, "BENCH"


I've read that they are staying at Edsa Shangri-la, if only I could stalk them... I would...but I can't ^_^.

My only chance of seeing them upclose would be the BENCH event at TriNoma,  wherein lucky 700 fans will be given a chance to see them upclose. Luckily I'm included to that 700 fans! The said event will start at 4pm at TriNoma activity center, feeling jumpy already!

See you DONGHAE and SIWON!

No comments:

Post a Comment