20120810

SIHAE in MANILA Promo

SIHAE in Manila Promo brought to you by BENCH!

SIHAE or lemme say SIWON and DONGHAE of the popular Korean boy group SUPER JUNIOR will visit in Manila this August 15 at TriNoma Activity Center.



Now for the mechanics:
SIHAE in Manila Promo (BENCH)

I really really really want to see them especially DONGHAE-ah (my ultimate crush/bias), the last time I saw him here in the Philippines was February 26, 2011 during the Super Show 3 at the Big Dome! How can I forget that night, one of the best night ever and best concert everrrrrr! ^_^ Reminscing my close encounter to MY dorky boys! ~kekekeke~


I'm not really lucky with this kind of raffle, but still... I try my luck as they say there's no harm in trying ^_^ I just wonder if the 700 LUCKY winners will fit the TriNoma activity center, been there for some mini concert activities before like Boys Like Girls, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Secondhand Serenade. Anyways, I'm hoping to be one of the winners, I'm willing to pay just to see them upclose (seriously!).

I'm so excited for this coming August 15! I can't wait to see them again! Donghae-ah saranghaeyo!!!! ^_^

2 comments: