20120811

SIHAE in Manila Promo Winners!

Finally BENCH posted the list of the winners from SIHAE in Manila Promo, the raffle was conducted last August 10 at Suyen Corporation office. The list was posted then on their Facebook account, they start posting it yesterday by batch. And just this morning I saw some status posted by ELFs that most of the winners were not ELFs, so it means that they already posted all of the winners! Of course I was curious to know, went to Bench page then saw the Final Batch list of the winners and alphabetically arrange (by name), and so happy to see my NAME! Feelin' so good, as I say to my previous post that I'm not lucky to raffle thingy, but hey look I actually won! So great to start the day! Thank you so much BENCH! Save the best for last!


I can't wait to see DONGHAE and SIWON! I'm so so so HAEPPY!!!




To add there's a new billboard of SIHAE in Guadalupe, I think they are not yet done posting it I've only seen two giant billboards of them. 


See you ELFs on August 15! See you Donghae-ah!



Thank you again BENCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment