20120821

SIHAE in Manila (TriNoma Activity Center) - August 15, 2012

Finally the special day has come for PhELFs, Super Junior's Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae for Bench event at TriNoma Activity center.



I came early to the venue, knowing that as early as 7am ELFs were already at TriNoma, that's the power of ELF!!!! ^_^

I was there around 11am, there are lots of ELFs roaming around the Trinoma wearing the "Sorry Sorry" tee of Bench in green and blue colors!

The stage is already set up, they are even playing SJ songs and ELFs go crazy!!! Screaming out loud! ^_^ I'm not kidding, lot of ELFs scream to the top of their lungs when they hear SJ songs! haha ELF Daebak!!!

Around 1pm Bench started the entry of the 700 winners from the promo (I'm included of course), it was a long line, glad that I met an ELF in the line. Of course we talked about Super Junior and travel as well ^_^

ELF DAEBAK!!!!

First there were chairs at the venue, feels so relieved sitting after the long line 'coz I'm wearing 3 inches wedge! But then some staffs came and says that to stand up and they will remove the chair, OMG so what happens all hurriedly go to the front stage, who wouldn't want to be at the first row! 

Hours past and Mr Ben Chan was spotted at the event, he's heaven sent for us (ELFs) for bringing SIHAE!
He is really a good man because he let other's enter the event who have the raffle ticket! I know lots of ELFs loves him more ^_^

Mr Ben Chan

At around 5pm the event started (finally!!!!) hosted by Jinri Park, she's gorgeous!

Jinri Park

A mini raffle was conducted, I envy those lucky ELFs who won for signed T-shirts, signed Poster and a group picture with SIHAE. Now I believe that I'm not really lucky with raffle thingy! ^_^ 

After a while SIHAE came to the stage! Of course what do you expect from us ELFs...we.... SCREAM!!!! 








I'm so overwhelmed with the short interview of SIHAE, I'm stuck looking to HAE's perfect angelic face! But of course Siwon is lovely as ever.

These guys was asked what part in the Philippines they want to visit, Siwon's choice is Cebu while Donghae~ah chooses Boracay and wants all the girls to accompany him while jokingly added that Mr Bench (Ben Chan) will shoulder the expenses! Woah~ "Donghae~ah take me with you in Boracay neh?" ^_^ 

They even learned some Tagalog words, Donghae so cute speaking "Na-mi-miss ko~kayo" and "Mahal ko~kayo" (sounds ngongo *lol* ) So kilig of HAE ^_^


Afterwards, signing of Bench T-shirts was given to the winners, followed by the signed poster.



More pics of SIHAE


  "Ooh Ri Neun Shupuh Juniuh- oyeo~!!



Then Mr Ben Chan welcomes SIHAE


*blurry shot*

Can't get enough for more DONGHAE ^_^

So cute!!!




It's pretty obvious that HAE is my bias! Donghae~ah where's Hyukjae? It would be nice if you take Hyuk here in Manila! #EUNSIHAE

I'm EUNHAE shipper, I just love that tandem #oppaoppa


SIHAE's message to ELFs


 yay~ HAE looking at the camera! ~kekekeke~

Their message made us ELFs super happy, promises that they will be back next year (hoping for Super Show 5), of course they are thanking everyone who come to the event and supported Super Junior!

Words are not enough to explain how happy I am that day! For ELFs out there I know you know what I mean! ^_^ We are so lucky that they visit us here in Manila, much thanks to BENCH for bringing SIHAE (Siwon and Donghae). I hope to see them in the near future! Saranghae~yo Lee Donghae!

Oh I almost forgot to mention the 2 ELFs I've met during this event "Carla and Rosanna" , hope to see you again! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment