20120806

Boracay 2012 - Day 3

July 31 - Day 3

Weather update: Sunny, a bit windy

Looks like the sun will really shine!!! First we buy pasalubongs, of course we stroll along D' Talipapa, wherel else could be the cheapest sellers of pasalubongs.




We only spend little time for buying pasalubongs, as we don't want to waste our precious time (again), 'coz we can see that the sun SHINES in Boracay (FINALLY)! It's beach time baby! ^_^





Loving our last day in Boracay!



As we reach Station 1, we notice that a lot of people is coming to the beach specially in Station 2, there are lots of people in there. They must visit Station 1 'coz this part of the white beach is really awesome! I know they were excited as we are 'coz the weather's not that good the past few days.

After soaking in at the beach and really feeling the heat of the sun, we head back to Station 2 and had our late lunch at Smoke Bar (again), hungry much!!! Managing our time 'coz we need to leave Boracay at around 3or 4pm, our flight is 7pm in Kalibo International Airport.

Done with our late lunch we take a tryke from D'Mall to D'Talipapa, looks like we still have an hour to enjoy again the sun! Beach baby one more time! ^_^ 



It was already 4pm when we leave Boracay Courtyard, we take the tryke at Tabon Port, fare is 100php for the 3 of us. Then we paid 200php for the boat and van fee, it was a short boat ride from Tabon port. Vans are waiting already when you reach the port, a sticker was given to us to let them know that we already paid for the van fare. 

At first we occupied an empty van, then I asked the driver if they will still wait for other passengers to fill in seats,  'coz we are in a hurry and need to catch our flight at 7pm. Then, he transferred us to the other van and we leave Tabon port around 5pm, then the rain begins to pour again! It was an hour and half from Tabon port to Kalibo and we reach the airport just in time! 

My insights

Definitely this month is not good to visit Boracay, it's a rainy month or should I say a moonsoon season! ^_^ If I would compare Boracay from 2009 to present, there's a difference in terms of being too crowded and the cleanliness of the island also differ.

Though some of the areas were just like the same way back 2009, I remember when we stroll D'Mall seems like nothing's changed it that area. It's just the amount of people roaming around the area, oh I noticed that there are really lots of Koreans in Boracay! My first thought is "Is this Boracay? or Seoul?" ^_^
I learned that there is already an airline from Korea straight to Boracay, so no need to be surprise! Actually I love Koreans, they are wonderful people! 

Guess that would be it, I enjoyed this vacation with my friends despite of the bad weather. I'm looking forward for more travels with my friends. I might consider to visit Boracay again, but of course on summer! Some of the reasons to be back here: other water activities that must try such as Fly fish, para  sailing, zorb, etc., other reason is the "paluto", and the braid thingy too! Another thing is to watch the fire dance, will definitely be back here in Boracay! 

There you go, another HAEppy moments for me with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment